Serious questions raised about Toyota’s recall Sunday, November 29, 2009
Los Angeles Times: Amid widening concern over acceleration events, Toyota has cited ‘floor mat entrapment.’ But reports point to another potential cause: the electronic throttles that have replaced mechanical systems.
- Gas pedal problems cause another massive Toyota recall
- Toyota, regulators continue to look into possible gas pedal defects
- The latest Toyota coverage
- Feds failed to properly investigate Toyota defects
- Toyota in the docket: acceleration troubles have long history for automakers
Category: Vehicle Defects;