More on how much medical procedures cost -- Tags: health insurance, medical care; Category: In The News; Wednesday, December 2, 2009
New York Times: We’ve posted an item about the failure of California hospitals to provide cost estimates for medical procedures to the uninsured, as required under state law. In a related story, the Times has an extensive story about how consumers go about price-shopping for medical care, with links to several web sites.
- UPDATED: Lotsa luck finding the cost of medical services
- A look at how the underinsured would benefit from health care reform proposal
- Medical negligence damage caps in Texas benefit only doctors, insurers
- Insurance companies reap benefits of medical negligence caps
- FDIC reports third quarter a difficult one for banks
Category: In The News;